For over two decades, CQ fluency partners with the world’s leading life sciences organizations to offer a full suite of culturally relevant translation services in 300+ languages. We leverage our Cultural Intelligence (CQ) with best-in-class technologies to address the intricacies of cultural nuances to create a more accessible, inclusive, and linguistically equitable world.
Do you have an immediate translation request?
clinical document translation expertise
clinical study protocols & synopses, ICFs, investigator brochures, regulatory dossiers, IFUs, case report forms (CRFs), adverse event forms, patient cards, labeling, package information leaflets (PILs)
full suite of language solutions
- document translation
- multilingual desktop publishing/formatting/design
- translatability assessment
- linguistic validation
- language compliance consulting
digital localization services
- web/mobile localization
- app localization
- software localization
- multilingual voiceovers
- audio/video transcription
- multilingual subtitling/captioning
- multilingual video editing
- eLearning localization
multicultural marketing support
- cultural adaptation
- global brand name evaluation (globalization testing)
- multicultural research and insights
- social listening / data mining
- multilingual SEO
interpretation (ASL & 200+ languages)
- on-site interpretation – simultaneous or consecutive
- over the phone interpretation (OPI) – consecutive
- video remote interpretation – consecutive or simultaneous
- webcast (remote simultaneous interpreting)
- language proficiency testing
translation efficiency technologies
- AI services
- translation asset management
- customized machine translation with post editing
- CQ portal – request monitoring and analytics
- API integration / connectors
- managed service provider (MSP)
vp, strategic accounts
I have over 15 years of experience in localization working with top enterprise clients across highly regulated industries. My passion for health equity and access to care has enabled me to develop customized language solutions with exceptional experiences.
vp of sales, life sciences
I am a localization professional with 15 years of experience in major industry players like LUZ (now RWS Life Sciences) and Smartling. My career has centered around Strategic Account Management and, in the last 5 years, I’ve excelled in Sales Management.
senior program manager
I am a native Brazilian, multilingual professional specialized in global program management and client relations. I have 10 years of experience supporting Life Sciences partners and am passionate about languages and helping facilitate greater access to healthcare.
a perfect partnership
CQ fluency partners with Clinical Research Organizations (CRO) globally to streamline global clinical trials, reduce translation costs, meet deadlines, expedite timelines, and improve terminology consistency.
Let’s schedule a call with your CRO partners to enhance your clinical trial translation workflows.let’s talk
seamless content integrations in 60+ systems including
preferred supplier get started form
let’s get you started on your journey to success in any language
The story that sparked our CEO’s mission to bridge cultural gaps in healthcare. Hit play!
proud to serve your industry
Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and Clinical Research Organizations (CROs) rely on CQ fluency to deliver complete medical accuracy that is fully compliant with the continually evolving regulatory landscape.
years in business
awards & certificates
Our language solutions meet the rigorous standards of multiple agencies and institutions to provide secure and comprehensive translations.