Translating the Complexities of the Russian Language
Understanding the complexities of the most widely spoken European language is essential to targeting a market with hundreds of millions of native speakers. CQ fluency’s ability to translate the Russian language quickly and properly, including the language’s various tones and native tongues, is what makes CQ fluency the most trustworthy translation service available.
Why Russian Is So Hard to Translate
Russian is part of the Slavic family of languages, and while the mother country offers three distinct dialects from the northern, central, and southern portions, the native tongue has roots in dozens of other verbal communications.
One of the six official languages marked by the United Nations, the importance of properly translating Russian comes down to dollars and sense: accurately translating language the way CQ fluency does increases market reach.
Consider this: While an estimated 175 million speak the Russian language natively, another 100 million worldwide call it their second-most used form of communication. Russian is the official language of four countries and is still widely spoken in many of the nations formerly under the Soviet Union.
Over time, those countries bring their own dialects and nuances to the language, transforming its sound little by little, generation by generation. For example, there are six Russian letters stressed differently between the north and south portions of the same country, not to mention the spider web of lingual differences that spread over centuries.
When the improper syllabus is emphasized, a word or phrase can take on a whole new meaning, and that’s where CQ fluency is able to make the correct distinction. For us it’s not just about translating words, it’s about tapping into the cultural differences that create variations in the language and delivering solutions properly. This key difference is what makes CQ fluency the trusted Russian translation service over other companies who fail to recognize this key concept.
At CQ fluency we understand cultural differences and are able to translate both language and local linguistic variations and concepts.. We are experts in both language and culture, ensuring an accurate Russian translation every time. This means more effective communication, resulting in improved healthcare and ultimately savings for the providers with greater consumer compliance to policy and/or guidelines.
About CQ fluency
CQ fluency is a communications company that is passionate for culture, diversity and people. We are cultural and linguistic experts in the healthcare industry, helping clients communicate wellness to a diverse multicultural market. Our services are marked by:
- Our translation management process, certified to ISO 9001 and 17100 standards which guarantees the highest standards of translation accuracy and quality
- Our ability to guide you in the process of achieving Section 508 compliance
- Our competitive pricing and quick turnarounds to ensure deadlines are met
- Our expert translation services for Russian and over 150 other languages
- Translators that are hand picked and regularly evaluated to ensure superior quality Russian Language Translation each and every time
Our services span from document translation, to phone interpretation, to linguistic validation and include:
- Document translation: From medical records to product packaging, our document translation and DTP teams can help you translate and publish in over 100 languages.
- 508 Compliance: Specific translation services to ensure that healthcare information is accessible to users of all languages (Read more about 508 Compliance here)
- Website Localization: Whether you are starting afresh or updating legacy websites, our website localization teams ensure online success whatever the language.
- Phone Interpretation: When serving customers and clients over the phone, language barriers may sometimes prove daunting. CQ fluency offers professional phone interpretation services that remove that barrier.
- Transcreation: Transcreation is the art of mixing translation with creation to convey concepts from one language to another. CQ fluency works with teams of linguists to apply transcreation to advertising materials reaching a multicultural or international audience.
- Linguistic Validation: CQ fluency’s linguistic validation processes are based on self-correcting iterations that deliver psychometric equivalence, keeping in accordance with new FDA and EMEA guidelines for Patient Reported Outcomes and clinical trials.
For a comprehensive list of our services and more detailed descriptions of our service offerings, please visit our services page.
At CQ fluency, we can provide translation services across industries, but specialize in areas throughout the healthcare industry including:
- Health Insurance: Engage your Russian speaking members in their own language, with their own cultural reference points. CQ fluency’s Russian Translation Service paired with our Cultural Adaptation Service will lead you to a clear and meaningful connection with members.
- Pharmaceutical: Russian Language Translation through CQ fluency guarantees that your pharmaceutical communication is understandable, informative, medically accurate, and compliant to regulatory requirements.
- Medical Devices: Partnering with CQ fluency gives you access to over 1,500 highly qualified medical translators and editors who will help you navigate the highly complex process of bringing a medical device to market.
- Government: Government agencies can use CQ fluency’s RussianTranslation Service to improve the lives of primary Russian speakers by ensuring that government healthcare communications promoting wellness, disease awareness, and social behavior modification are clear and concise.
- Marketing & Advertising: Bring your brand to Russian speaking communities in any location.
For more information on CQ fluency’s unique approach to Russian Language Translation or to ask any questions please fill out our contact form at the top of the page.
If you would like a quote, please see our quote request page.