Translating the Complexities of the Italian Language
The Italian language is steeped in history, and while it’s spoken mainly in Europe, its global allure makes it a well-known and oft-used tongue for world travelers.
CQ fluency’s ability to translate the Italian language quickly and properly, including the language’s various tones and native tongues, is what makes it the most trustworthy translation service available.
Why Italian Is So Hard to Translate – And How CQ fluency Does It
The Italian language is one of the five main “Romance” languages, meaning to speak in the Roman fashion. Its origin is a mix of Florentine and Latin, and can be heard spoken not just in its homeland of Italy, but in Switzerland, Slovenia, and onto the African continent into countries like Libya and Monaco, just to name a few.
The dialects, much like the country, can be split into their own subcultures based on the north, central, and southern areas of Italy. With so many tweaks, so many minor differences in how each Italian speaker enunciates or expresses words and phrases inside the same language, it’s essential to translate not just words, but feelings and emotions.
Italian is the twenty-third most used language in the world, with some 59 million native speakers. Whether it be the dialect or the sheer volume of global speakers communicating in Italian, it’s imperative for those in the marketplace to translate written Italian correctly the way CQ fluency does.
Blending meaning and feeling to create effective communications that goes beyond just words is what sets CQ fluency apart, and why so many in need of translation services put their trust in the provided services.
When in Rome, do as the Romans do. And when looking to hit your target audience not just through words but through cultural adaptation, let CQ fluency take the reins.
At CQ fluency we understand cultural differences and are able to translate both language and local linguistic variations and concepts. We are experts in both language and culture, ensuring an accurate Italian translation every time. This means more effective communication, resulting in improved healthcare and ultimately savings for the providers with greater consumer compliance to policy and/or guidelines.
About CQ fluency
CQ fluency is a communications company that is passionate for culture, diversity and people. We are cultural and linguistic experts in the healthcare industry, helping clients communicate wellness to a diverse multicultural market. Our services are marked by:
- Our translation management process, certified to ISO 9001 and 17100 standards which guarantees the highest standards of translation accuracy and quality
- Our ability to guide you in the process of achieving Section 508 compliance
- Our competitive pricing and quick turnarounds to ensure deadlines are met
- Our expert translation services for Italian and over 150 other languages
- Translators that are hand picked and regularly evaluated to ensure superior quality Italian Language Translation each and every time
Our services span from document translation, to phone interpretation, to linguistic validation and include:
- Document translation: From medical records to product packaging, our document translation and DTP teams can help you translate and publish in over 100 languages.
- 508 Compliance: Specific translation services to ensure that healthcare information is accessible to users of all languages (Read more about 508 Compliance here)
- Website Localization: Whether you are starting afresh or updating legacy websites, our website localization teams ensure online success whatever the language.
- Phone Interpretation: When serving customers and clients over the phone, language barriers may sometimes prove daunting. CQ fluency offers professional phone interpretation services that remove that barrier.
- Transcreation: Transcreation is the art of mixing translation with creation to convey concepts from one language to another. CQ fluency works with teams of linguists to apply transcreation to advertising materials reaching a multicultural or international audience.
- Linguistic Validation: CQ fluency’s linguistic validation processes are based on self-correcting iterations that deliver psychometric equivalence, keeping in accordance with new FDA and EMEA guidelines for Patient Reported Outcomes and clinical trials.
For a comprehensive list of our services and more detailed descriptions of our service offerings, please visit our services page.
At CQ fluency, we can provide translation services across industries, but specialize in areas throughout the healthcare industry including:
- Health Insurance: Engage your Italian speaking members in their own language, with their own cultural reference points. CQ fluency’s Italian Translation Service paired with our Cultural Adaptation Service will lead you to a clear and meaningful connection with members.
- Pharmaceutical: Italian Language Translation through CQ fluency guarantees that your pharmaceutical communication is understandable, informative, medically accurate, and compliant to regulatory requirements.
- Medical Devices: Partnering with CQ fluency gives you access to over 1,500 highly qualified medical translators and editors who will help you navigate the highly complex process of bringing a medical device to market.
- Government: Government agencies can use CQ fluency’s Italian Translation Service to improve the lives of primary Italian speakers by ensuring that government healthcare communications promoting wellness, disease awareness, and social behavior modification are clear and concise.
- Marketing & Advertising: Bring your brand to Italian speaking communities in any location.
For more information on CQ fluency’s unique approach to Italian Language Translation or to ask any questions please fill out our contact form on the right.
If you would like a quote, please see our quote request page.