We are a communications company on a global mission to facilitate real connections and true cultural understanding between people who don’t speak the same language. Our cultural adaptation methods blend both meaning and feeling to create effective communications that transcend words and engage hearts and minds.
To be revered as the cultural and language experts in the healthcare industry by helping our clients communicate wellness to a diverse multicultural market. To create an environment where language and culture merge in a meaningful and relevant way.
What makes CQ fluency different?
- Passion for culture, diversity and people
- Commitment to do the right thing for our team, customers, and vendors
- Enthusiasm in everything we do
- Resourceful and determined when developing solutions that work
At CQ fluency, our culture is passion, and our passion is culture. We have a very diverse group of individuals who all share one common trait: We are all curious by nature. It is that high level of curiosity which drives us to both understand different cultures and to help people to better understand each other through our Cultural Intelligence (CQ) process.
Our culture fosters enthusiasm, personal growth, authenticity, happiness and fun. CQ fluency is truly a home for people with shared goals. Our team comes from all corners of the globe and speak dozens of languages, reflecting the clientele we serve.
This is not your typical translation services company, our open culture allows us to have fun at work and enjoy what we do every day as we continue to develop professionally as well as personally. Our team is innovative and fun (and sometimes wacky, but in a good way) full of inspiration and good vibes.
We love what we do because every day we see how our services help to connect individuals, organizations and even nations! Through intelligent cultural adaptation, we help people connect, understand, and make healthier choices.
- 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014 Inc. 5000 “Fastest Growing Companies” List
- 2019 and 2018 NJ Biz Best Places To Work
- 2017 Enterprising Women of the Year
- 2016 NMSDC Regional Supplier of the Year
- 2014 Brava! Award
- 2013 Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneur
- 2012 SBA Minority Small Business Person of the Year
- WPEO Done Deals Challenge Award 2012
- 2011 NMSDC – Regional Minority Supplier of the Year
- 2011 The Council NYNJ-NMSDC Minority Supplier of the Year
- Ernst & Young National 2010 Entrepreneurial Winning Women
- NJSBDC 2010 Business Success Award
- ISO 9001 and ISO 17100
- MBE – NYNJ-NMSDC
- WBE – WBENC
- GSA Contractor (Contract# GS-10F-0281W)
- MBE/WBE – State of New Jersey
- M/WBE – City of New York
- M/WBE – State of New York
- M/WBE/DBE – Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- MBE/WBE/DBE-OSD at the State of Massachusetts
- MBE/WBE – State of Rhode Island
- MBE/DBE – State of Delaware
- PA commonwealth SBE/MWBE
- Diversity Alliance for Science – Elisabete Miranda, Vice President
- Leadership Committee – ALC – Association of Language Companies
- ATA – American Translators Association
- Board of Directors – New York & New Jersey Minority Supplier Development Council
- european language industry association (elia.) – Clio Schils, President
- Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association (HBA) – members Elisabete Miranda and Farhanna Sayegh
- Women in Localization – East Coast Member Sandra DiNuzzo. Leigh Turgut Founded Austin branch.
- Globalization and Localization Association: GALA Global Member