Using a transparent 3-way conversation process, CQ fluency phone interpretation services provide immediate, fluent two-way communication, allowing you to provide outstanding customer service regardless of language differences. Our phone interpretation service offers 24/7 access to a live operator providing personal assistance in 200+ languages. We connect you with interpreters who are familiar with cultural nuances and industry-specific terminology.
And no matter the language or time of day, our phone interpretation services are charged at a flat per- minute rate through customized billing.
video remote interpretation
Get seamless communication with our Video Remote Interpreting (VRI) solutions. Our platform connects you with highly qualified spoken and sign language interpreters in real-time, supporting American Sign Language (ASL) and 20 other languages. With a user-friendly interface and a transparent three-way conversation process, our VRI solutions provide a convenient way to connect with interpreters anytime, anywhere. Ideal for healthcare providers, customer service centers, and more.
Choose our language interpreting and ASL services for clear and accurate communication. Our qualified interpreters facilitate face-to-face discussions, conveying body language and nonverbal cues with ease. With expertise in 200+ languages, including both consecutive and simultaneous interpretation options available, we provide effective and seamless interpreting services for all your needs, as well as qualified ASL interpreters for the Deaf and hard-of-hearing community.
Our real-time webcast interpretation services were among the first of its kind. Since 2009, CQ fluency has been connecting conference calls with interpretation services which enable you to communicate with your global audiences while easily overcoming language barriers.
The CQ fluency and Sorenson strategic partnership offers ASL interpreting services to support Deaf and hearing communication in any setting, with interpreter skill sets and certifications to meet your needs even in highly regulated or specialized situations. That includes:
- legal interpreting, including courtroom interpreters, with legal interpreting certification in states that require it
- medical and mental health interpreting, with adherence to immunization, HIPAA, certification, and training regulations
- interpreting for local, state, and federal government
- DeafBlind and low-vision interpreting
- Deaf Interpreters (C/DIs)
video relay services (VRS)
Our encrypted video relay services provide Deaf-centric products and expert interpreting in English or Spanish for private and safe conversations anytime, anywhere.
- Lumina VP: Sorenson’s fifth-gen videophone offers high-resolution conversations tailored to your preferences.
- ntouch: Take Sorenson VRS on-the-go with ntouch apps for mobile, Mac, or PC. Log in with a Sorenson relay mobile account for secure, encrypted VRS calls anywhere, including 911 emergency service in ASL.
- Wavello: Wavello enables on-screen participation of friends and family in your Sorenson VRS conversations. Download the free app for your hearing loved ones and enjoy the VRS experience together.
- Sorenson for Zoom: Enhance your Zoom conversations with Sorenson’s first-of-its-kind solution for Zoom VRS. Our highly skilled ASL interpreters can be directly invited to your Zoom call, allowing for improved multilingual support and collaboration between Deaf and hearing participants. Choose the app that’s right for you and bring everyone together on one screen:
- Access Sorenson for Zoom by downloading our integrated app from the Zoom Marketplace. If you have a paid account and are the meeting host, you can easily invite an interpreter to join directly from the Zoom window."
- With Sorenson web app, you can easily invite an interpreter to your Zoom meeting using a URL or downloaded version. Whether you’re the host or an attendee, you can enjoy seamless communication, provided the host has a paid Zoom account."
“The meeting was a success!! I want to thank you and your team for your collaboration with the meeting. We couldn’t call it an accomplishment without the involvement of your interpreters. Again, thank you and be certain that if we need translation/interpreter services again, you will definitely hear from our Unit.”