CQ fluency’s Video Remote Interpretation (VRI) provides an affordable alternative to on-site and over the phone interpretation with instant face-to-face video communication with a linguist who not only clarifies messages verbally — but also leverages their CQ (Cultural Intelligence) to pick up on and convey the meaning of non-verbal cultural cues.
In circumstances involving linguistic and accessibility barriers, we understand that finding the resources required to secure an on-site interpreter becomes challenging, such as time and budgetary constraints. Our VRI service is an excellent solution for overcoming those challenges and mitigating many of these risks through:
- On-demand, secure and remote access to medical interpreters with no prior scheduling required, reducing wait times and providing high quality care in minutes from any device 24/7
- Unique accuracy for visual cues including facial expressions and body language – compared to OPI.
- Accessible communication that meets Federal civil rights laws protecting those who need it, such as limited English proficient (LEP) communities and those who are deaf or hard of hearing.
With our secure, user-friendly interface, our high-quality live video platform helps to cultivate personal and cultural connections with medical interpreters. We provide Video Remote Interpretation solutions in American Sign Language (ASL) plus 20 other languages using a transparent three-way conversation process to provide seamless communication.
- On-demand onnection to a VRI interpreter in ASL plus 20 additional languages & OPI into 170+ languages
- Language identification service
- Chat function for sharing in-language written instructions
- User-friendly interface providing high quality video and audio feeds
- Secure, encrypted private network
- Video services compliant with HIPAA guidelines
Interested in learning more about our VRI Services? Get in touch today!