Language services for health plans.
CQ fluency is the number one provider of language services to Medicare Advantage and Medicaid plans. We offer our clients an easily managed, one-stop language solution that ensures compliance with CMS. Our experience supporting over 50 health plans across the country allows us to provide certified, translated documents within easily managed time-frames and at costs well below industry standards.
We handle the full kit of Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) documentation including Evidence of Coverage, Summary of Benefits, Annual Notice of Change, formulary, enrollment application, provider & pharmacy directory, member letters, etc. Our organizational structure is designed to fully support AEP for our MA plan clients. We bring on additional staff to ensure quality assurance; we put off-hour and weekend project management personnel in place to help with emergencies and we add to our in-house graphic design team.
Our health plan language solutions include:
- Document translation, editing and proofreading in any language
- Section 508 and 504 compliance remediation
- WCAG 2.0 AA remediation with PDF/UA
- Evidence of Coverage build-outs
- Formulary and directory build-outs
- Telephonic interpretation (OPI)
- Cultural adaptation of communications
- Website localization and hosting
- Transcription in any language
- Braille, large print and audio recordings
- Multicultural marketing support
- Voice over and subtitling in any language
- Coverage determination letter translation
- Foreign language claim translation
We have a certified a pool of linguists in more than 200 languages with both health insurance and healthcare subject matter expertise to draw on, including thorough knowledge and access to our proprietary CMS glossaries to ensure precise use of Medicare Advantage and Medicaid terminology. We understand the challenges health plans face with ever-changing guidelines from CMS and we make it our business to be knowledgeable of revisions to Chapter 3 of the Medicare Marketing Guidelines to help our clients ensure important updates are not missed.
CQ fluency can you help you lower costs, reduce delivery times and minimize language related headaches!
Our Health Plan Clients