Communications within government have the power to improve the lives of individuals around the world. With our expertise in with state and federal government agencies we understand the importance of ensuring that these government communications and marketing initiatives are successfully culturally adapted in order to connect with the target audience.
When such initiatives as disease awareness and prevention, and social behavior modification need to be adapted into multiple languages, it is important to work with a company with experience in culturally sensitive multicultural government communications.
As a multicultural company, we are in a unique position to provide culturally relevant translation services, rooted in a fundamental knowledge of the communities we service around the world. The benefits to our clients are what we call our culturally intelligent approach – the knowledge that the way you communicate is fully accepted, increasing credibility, understanding, and opportunities in any language.
Our experience has helped us develop project management solutions that adhere to the unique needs of government clients. We excel at meeting time schedules; adhering to fixed budgets and quality control procedures.
Our Cultural Intelligence (CQ) process ensures we always deliver culturally sensitive language solutions that translate not just the words, but the intent of the message into any language.
And with a proprietary database containing over 2,500 pre-certified independent communication professionals, who perform language services in over 150 languages, we can easily identify native speakers with multicultural communications knowledge to assist you with any project large or small.
Government agencies we’ve helped with training projects
- CDC – Centers for Disease Control
- HUD –U.S. Housing and Urban Development
- SAMHSA – Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- DOL – U.S. Department of Labor
- DHS – U. S. Department of Homeland Security
- NY Department of Education
- EPA – Environmental Protection Agency
- IRS – Internal Revenue Services
- FTC – Federal Trade Commission
- SSA – Social Security Administration
Our Government Credentials
- GSA Contractor (Contract # GS-10F-0281W)
- NAICS code: 541930
- CAGE code: 3RZE4
- Certified SDB
- WOSB/EDWOSB certified
- M/WBE certified in New Jersey
- MBE/DEB certified in Massachusetts
- M/W/DBE certified in Rhode Island
- MWBE certified with Delaware
- MBE certified with NY/NJ NMSDC
- SBE certified The Port Authority of NY & NJ